Africaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi/Persian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz/Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish Castillian, Spanish Latam, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Self Analysis - Softcover
A simple self-help volume of tests and processes based on the discoveries contained in Dianetics.
Using this book, through a series of light yet powerful processes applied for as little as half an hour a day for two weeks, an individual on his own can markedly raise his outlook on life and can pull himself out of almost anything.
Do you really know yourself?
Now you can, with Self Analysis. This book will take you through your past, your potentials, your life. First, with a series of self-examinations and using a special chart, you plot yourself on the Tone Scale. Then, applying a series of light, yet powerful processes, you embark on the great adventure of self-discovery.
This book further contains embracive principles that reach any case. Included are:
- The laws of survival and abundance
- The most embracive description of consciousness
- Our efforts for immortality and its relationship to matter, energy, space and time
- Essays describing a broad array of discoveries including time, remembering, forgetting, imagination, valences and special lists to process each
- And, beyond all those revelations, self-processing lists that provide the most powerful of auditing and which can be done anywhere and at any time—uncovering the real world of you
The barriers of life are really just shadows. Learn to know yourself, not just a shadow of yourself. Self Analysis shows you how.