Africaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi/Persian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz/Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish Castillian, Spanish Latam, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Handbook for Preclears - Workbook
Discover why behavior patterns become so solidly fixed, why habits seemingly can’t be broken, how decisions long ago have more power over a person than his decisions today, and why a person keeps past negative experiences in the present. It’s all clearly laid out on the Chart of Attitudes—a milestone breakthrough that plots the ideal state of being and one’s attitudes and reactions to life.
Handbook for Preclears is the self-processing manual that marks the transition from the subject of Dianetics to Scientology. Here are the breakthroughs that revealed the mechanisms by which an individual takes on the disabilities of others, until they are no longer living their own life. Here are the answers to getting rid of all those parts of “you” that aren’t really YOU.
The book includes:
- The most complete description of The Ideal State of Man
- The Goals of Man, and why his survival depends upon the conquest of the physical universe
- The Mind, how it operates and its underlying purpose
- The Control Center, the “awareness of awareness” unit of the mind, and how it is CAUSE of the body and environment
- The Hubbard Chart of Attitudes, a milestone breakthrough which explains one’s reactions to life
- The Definitions, Logics and Axioms providing the very basis of the study of knowledge and the underlying truths of what life itself is doing