Africaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Farsi/Persian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kirghiz/Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish Castillian, Spanish Latam, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought - Softcover
Originally published as a résumé of Scientology for use in translations into non-English languages, this book is of inestimable value to both the beginner and advanced student of the mind, spirit and life.
For thousands of years Man has searched, pondered and speculated about the true “meaning of life.” But, in Scientology, that search has culminated—for the secret has now been discovered. Based on precision Axioms (self-evident truths), these are the answers—answers you’ve been looking for, answers that work.
Here is the Basic Book on the Theory and Practice of Scientology, with discoveries embracing every aspect of life, including:
- The Cycle-of-Action, revealing what underlies the continuous cycle of creation, survival and destruction—a cycle that seems inevitable in life, but which is only an apparency
- The Conditions-of-Existence that comprise all life and livingness
- The Eight Dynamics upon which all life is compartmented and by which one can resolve the puzzle of their own existence
- The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle, revealing and explaining the underlying principles of true human relations
- The Parts of Man, the comprehensive explanation of Spirit, Mind and Body, their anatomy and interrelationship in every person
- The Reason Why, answering the questions of “what it’s all about” and giving the very elements of survival, happiness and life itself
- Scientology Processes that unlock the life force that is you
And, with this book, you won’t just “learn”—you’ll discover these principles for yourself. Because this is Scientology—the knowledge of you.